Why should precision be a matter of price?
The 152C ensures precise, cost-efficient labelling.
Best results & useful options
- By choosing the new HERMA 500, you can expect top performance in every aspect. Highlights of this technological flagship include a touchscreen with innovative menu navigation and state-of-the-art interfaces.
- Featuring a wrap-around belt and a counterpressure plate, the machine is suitable for an extensive range of cylindrical products.
- The 152C saves precious time. Most settings can be adjusted without tools.
- Spiral misalignment is practically eliminated through the use of a roller prism. Even labelling in orientation is not a problem.
- Printing units like hot-foil or thermal transfer printers can be easily integrated.
- The 152C master’s various mounting conditions and production environments. The conveyor belt is available with a width of 100 or 150 mm, at a length of 1,540 mm.
|Labelling type:||Wrap-around labelling|
|Product specifications:||Cylindrical and free-standing|
|Product dimensions:||Wrap-around labeling with belt: 30 – 150 x 30 – 250 mm (D x H) / Wrap-around labeling with roller prism: 20 – 100 x 30 – 250 mm (D x H)|
|Label dimensions:||15 – 240 x 30 – 315 mm (W x L)|
|Capacity:||With wrap-around belt up to 200 products/minute / With roller prism up to 75 products/minute|
|Power supply:||230 V, 50 Hz, 1 phase, 110 V, 60 Hz, 1 phase (optional)|
|Compressed air supply:||6 bar|
|Printer:||Various hot-foil printers and thermal transfer printers (optional)|
|Components:||Conveyor belt, side guides for products, roller-type separator, applicator, wrap-around belt with counterpressure plate|
|Optional features:||Transfer plates at the infeed and outfeed, movable version, digital position indicators, roller prism with a wrap-around roller, aligned wrap-around labelling, outfeed jam check, signal column|
|Note:||If optional features are chosen, the above data may vary|